Friday, January 31, 2014

Phillip M. Margolin

Former trial attorney Phillip Margolin has been writing full-time since 1966. All of his many novels have been New York Times bestsellers.

His new novel is Worthy Brown's Daughter.

Earlier this month I asked the author about what he was reading. Margolin's reply:
I am addicted to reading and I usually read one to three books a week. I also read books of all types. Not long ago I read Master of the Senate, book three of Robert Caro’s Lyndon Johnson biography. All three books are riveting and I’ve got number four, The Passage of Power, on my book shelf.

Lest you think I’m an intellectual, my most recent book was Red, White and Blood by Christopher Farnsworth, the third book in the President’s Vampire series.

I would also recommend The 100-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out a Window and Disappeared by Jonas Jonasson if you liked Forrest Gump and enjoy side splitting comedy, The Terror by Dan Simmons and Wolf Hall and Bring Up the Bodies by Hilary Mantel, which won back to back Booker prizes.
Visit Phillip Margolin's website and Facebook page.

Read: "You might enjoy Phillip Margolin's new novel if...".

--Marshal Zeringue