Monday, October 17, 2016

J.R. Johansson

J.R. Johansson's books include Insomnia, Paranoia, Mania, Cut Me Free, and the newly released The Row.

Her books have been published in a dozen languages and more than twenty countries worldwide. Johansson has a B.S. degree in public relations and a background in marketing. She credits her abnormal psychology minor with inspiring many of her characters. She lives in Utah with two sons, a wonderful husband, three cats, and a hot tub named Valentino.

Recently I asked Johansson about what she was reading. Her reply:
I'm currently lucky enough to be reading new/upcoming releases from some amazing authors I'll be going on tour with. The books are P.S. I Like You by Kasie West, I'm Not Your Manic Pixie Dream Girl by Gretchen McNeil and the third and final book in Bree Despain's Into the Dark series: The Immortal Throne.

I only just started them, and they are vastly different books so I'm loving the variety! Plus, from many of their previous books they were already some of my favorite authors. These new books are definitely living up to my expectations!"
Visit J.R. Johansson's website.

The Page 69 Test: The Row.

--Marshal Zeringue